Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

The show really makes me wanna cry :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The show really makes me wanna cry :( Empty
PostSubject: The show really makes me wanna cry :(   The show really makes me wanna cry :( EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 pm

for what they have done to it...is there any couple in salem that are still together at all??seems like they have broke up all couples and make them to be with other people:(

I wish days could be the way it was before i dont like days anymore..sorry but sometimes i really wish days didnt get renewed recently..i rather see the show cansel that to see the way days is now...i dont reconize days anymore..its no "my show" anymore..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The show really makes me wanna cry :(   The show really makes me wanna cry :( EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Dena Higley is to blame for the lack of romance and happy couples. She is the one who brought us elevator sex and the resulting Lucas/Chloe and EJ/Nicole pairings. Now look at them. Dena needs to go! You're right though, with the recent influx of the Passions people, I am finding it harder to recognize the show.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: The show really makes me wanna cry :(   The show really makes me wanna cry :( EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 pm

LumiLover wrote:
Dena Higley is to blame for the lack of romance and happy couples. She is the one who brought us elevator sex and the resulting Lucas/Chloe and EJ/Nicole pairings. Now look at them. Dena needs to go! You're right though, with the recent influx of the Passions people, I am finding it harder to recognize the show.
Yesz I know Sad and I loved her Lumu writing she did in 2003/2004 when she made Lumi grow closer and closer together...but what happened to that now??I really hope its true that Dena is going to be fired...
the show is more of "passions days of our lifes" now..why did they have to bring in the passions people on days and why did theyhad to cancel passions in the first place??even if i love the people from passions but I don't want them on days of our lives and take over the show like they have been there all along..Sad Sad

i really miss the old days..love romance dates family dinners jokes and everything...Jack was awesome when it becomes to be funny...They should bring him back on the show..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: The show really makes me wanna cry :(   The show really makes me wanna cry :( EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:20 pm

I know it, At first I hated the passions people. But I like Brady and Rafe is ok but he is not Lucas. Then Lindsay Hratley with James Scott may be good bc at least we would have to put up with Ejami. I hope bRyan comes back on canvas son, at least then, we would have someone we truly love on screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The show really makes me wanna cry :(   The show really makes me wanna cry :( EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:25 pm

I still don't like Arianna; I guess I just don't like LH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The show really makes me wanna cry :(   The show really makes me wanna cry :( Empty

Back to top Go down

The show really makes me wanna cry :(
Page 1 of 1